220 Forest Avenue, Coalinga, CA 559-935-0727
This is where the fun happens for adults 60+
Enjoy a nutritious lunch partially funded by the Fresno-Madera Area Agency. Open Monday-Friday (except Holidays) Lunch is served at 12 noon. Suggested donation $2 for seniors and $4.60 non-seniors.
Lots of parties, great people, excursions, low impact stretching exercise on Tuesday/Thursday at 9am and quilting Tuesday at 10am.
Evening Activities held at Welborn for all age adults:
- Potluck Bingo every Thursday from 5pm-8pm only 5 cents per card/game
- Yoga on Wednesday at 5:30pm and Pilates Class on Tuesdays at 5:30pm Cost: Fitness Center Membership pass or $7 per class
Adult Sports and Activities
The Adult Sports Program offers area residents an opportunity to participate in organized adult leagues and tournaments if there is enough interest to form teams. If you are interested in Adult Softball, Volleyball, or Basketball please contact Coalinga Recreation Supervisor Rickey Barnes: firstname.lastname@example.org or Huron Recreation Supervisor Tyler Hensley: email@example.com
Each Summer, CHRPD is excited to bring a wide variety of Aquatic Programs to Coalinga and Huron communities.
THE COALINGA SWIM COMPLEX:
Cherry & Falcon LN, Coalinga, CA 93210
Owned by Coalinga Huron Unified School District
Includes: swim lessons, recreational swim, lap swimming, family night swims, and aqua aerobics.
THE CHESNUT POOL:
16501 Palmer St. Huron, CA
CHRPD owns and maintains this pool, and provides recreational swims, swim lessons, and lap swimming for the community of Huron.
Includes: swim lessons, recreational swim, and family night swims
Fitness Center Coalinga
191 Forest avenue (559) 935-0896
- At our Fitness Center you have all the equipment you need to maintain your healthy lifestyle. There are several Membership options including discounted packages for Students, Military, Senior and Family. Come by today to get started! Register at Keck Office from 8am to 5pm (closed 12:30 to 1:30 for lunch)
Powerhouse GYM at Keenan Center
17094 Myrtle Street, Huron, CA (559) 945-9255
- The Powerhouse Gym at Keenan Community Center has all the equipment for a good workout including a weight room and a cardio room. There are several membership options including discounted packages for students, military, senior, and family. Register at the Keenan Office from 8am to 9 pm (Closed 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch)
- We have Year-round events to keep our Youth involved and active on our community. Some of our most exciting events include: Community Easter Egg Hunt, Father Daughter Dance, Halloween Carnival, Luminary Festival in the Park with Santa Claus, Santa Breakfast, Christmas Carnival after the Huron Parade and Turkey Shoot.
- Baseball, Flag Football, Basketball, Soccer are just some of the Youth Sports we offer. With sports leagues available for Children ranging from age 4 to 12 your child is sure to find a sport to stay active.